It’s the new Central Library’s first holiday season, and to celebrate, we’ve partnered with Calgary Parking Authority to give away free downtown parking to 12 lucky patrons from December 1 to 12. Come visit us at your Library and park for free with $50 of ParkPlus mobile app credits. All you have to do is follow the Library on social media and keep an eye out for our contest posts for a chance to win. Whether we ask you to answer a question, share our post, or tag a friend, each day offers a new way to win — and a new winner crowned!
- This contest is organized and governed by the Calgary Public Library in partnership with the Calgary Parking Authority. This promotion is in no way endorsed, sponsored, or administered by or associated with Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Contest runs from December 1, 2018 (00:00 MDT) to December 12, 2018 (23:59 MDT).
- To win, participants must be a follower of Calgary Public Library’s social media accounts, a Library Card holder, and have a valid ParkPlus account. If the winner drawn is not a Library member, follower, or does not have a ParkPlus account at the time of the draw, they must become one in order to claim their prize.
- Twelve draws total will be conducted over 12 days. Participants will only be eligible to win the draw of the same day that they entered, and must engage each individual contest post in order to be eligible for that single draw. Multiple daily entries are allowed to increase the chance of winning on that day, but participants may only be drawn as a winner for one of the twelve draws. If a duplicate winner is drawn, a redraw will commence.
- This contest is only open to legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older. Employees and the immediate families of Calgary Public Library and affiliated partners are also ineligible to enter.
- Prize consists of ParkPlus mobile app credits of the value of $50, awarded by the Library on behalf of Calgary Parking Authority, to be used by the winner at any of the Calgary Parking Authority’s citywide public parking lots.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded, by prize recipient only, and will not be altered or exchanged in any manner, monetary or otherwise.
Conduct of This Contest
- A code to redeem the prize of $50 ParkPlus credits will be sent to winners no later than December 15, 2018. Winners must provide a valid email address to the Calgary Public Library to be contacted.
- The winners’ names and likeness may be used in future Calgary Public Library marketing and promotional materials (with written and/or verbal consent from the winner).
- Calgary Public Library is not legally responsible for any services purchased or received using the prize.
- Calgary Public Library may, at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions and may also withdraw or discontinue this contest at any time without notice or liability to any party.
These Terms and Conditions are governed under Canadian federal and provincial law.