- This contest is organized and governed solely by Calgary Public Library. No other organizations are affiliated with this contest. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. We hereby release Facebook of any liability.
- Contest runs from January 17, 2018 (08:00 MST) to December 31, 2018 (23:59 MST).
- To enter, participants must share an original photo on Instagram with hashtag #CalgaryLibrary and tagging @calgarylibrary, that shows but is not limited to their Calgary Public Library visit, borrowed materials, programs attended, and services used
- Comments that are deemed profane, abusive, threatening, harassing or harmful will not be permitted. Calgary Public Library reserves the right to remove any posts or comments at their sole discretion.
- Participants may enter multiple times. Each entry must be unique
- This contest is only open to legal residents of Calgary, Alberta Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Calgary Public Library and affiliated partners are ineligible to enter. Immediate family members of Calgary Public Library employees and affiliated partners are also ineligible to enter.
- Twelve $15 Calgary Public Library Store gift certificates will be awarded – one each month beginning February 2018. Each prize must be accepted as awarded; no cash alternatives, substitutions or transfers of the prize will be allowed.
- Calgary Public Library is not legally responsible for availability of the winner’s chosen purchase at librarystore.ca.
Conduct of This Contest
- The monthly winner will be determined by 17:00 MST on the fifth business day of the following month. Winners are also subject to Calgary Public Library’s discretion.
- Winners will be notified via Instagram direct message. Once the winner provides their personal information, they may also be contacted via email or phone at Calgary Public Library’s discretion.
- If the prize is not claimed 1 week after the winner has been notified, a new winner will be drawn (again, based on Calgary Public Library’s discretion).
- Calgary Public Library may, at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions and may also withdraw or discontinue this contest at any time without notice or liability to any party. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Canadian federal and provincial law.