Via a computer, tablet, or phone:
Find and click on the Flipster link found in our E-Library. Sign in with your library card number and password. And, access a site where you can browse magazines available to Calgary Public Library members.
You can then click on a magazine to view it in your browser. This means that you can access Flipster from your computer or mobile device, as long as you are connected to the internet.
Via the Flipster app:
- Download popular magazines and read offline
- Organize your magazines by date or title
- Browse magazine via table of contents and page thumbnails
- Track percentage of magazine read
- Read articles in Text View