- This contest is organized and governed solely by Calgary Public Library.
- Contest runs from September 4, 2018 (00:00 MDT) to September 30, 2018 (23:59 MDT). If a ticket is found but not claimed (by presenting it to the Information Desk) by September 30, the ticket will cease to exist.
- To win, participants must find a golden ticket, hidden in Calgary Public Library locations, or awarded by one of Calgary Public Library’s partners (East Village, Calgary Public Library Foundation, Office of the Mayor, YMCA, Wordfest, Studio Bell, Beakerhead or YW). Participants must present their ticket to the Library Information Desk or follow procedure outlined by partners, hold a current Library membership, and provide their contact details to the Information Desk.
- Participants can only claim one ticket per family. Winners may bring one guest, or the members of their immediate family.
- This contest is only open to legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older. Employees and the immediate families of Calgary Public Library and affiliated partners are also ineligible to enter.
- The tour will occur on Saturday, October 27, 2018, and participants will be given a gift bag. Participants are asked to bring their ticket on that day.
Conduct of This Contest
- Full instructions on how to attend the tour will be sent to all golden ticket holders via email.
- The winners’ names and likeness may be used in future Calgary Public Library marketing and promotional materials (with written and/or verbal consent from the winner).
- Calgary Public Library is not legally responsible for any products or services purchased or received using the gift bag (value: $20). The free tour will occur on Saturday, October 27, with no alternative dates or times allowed.
- Calgary Public Library may, at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions and may also withdraw or discontinue this contest at any time without notice or liability to any party.
These Terms and Conditions are governed under Canadian federal and provincial law.