Discover your next great read with our 2018 reading guide. It's full of recommendations for readers of all ages, from babies to adults.
Download a copy of Great Reads 2018 today or pick up the guide at your local library. The Librarian-approved selections will keep everyone reading all year long.
Inside you'll find:
- books for adult readers in four categories: people, place, plot, and prose
- early literacy tips for parents of young children
- great reads for kids, by age
- 10 pages of reads just for teens
Want to get reading right away? We've compiled all the reading recommendations in our guide into these lists. Just click through to place your holds or compile your reading list.
- Books for Adults: Prose, Place, Plot, and People
- Books for Teens
- Books for Kids: Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, and Grade 6
- Book for Babies, Toddlers, and Preschoolers