Discover your next great read with our 2019 reading guide. It's full of recommendations for readers of all ages, from babies to adults.
Download a copy of Great Reads 2019opens a new window today or pick up the guide at your local library. The Librarian-approved selections will keep everyone reading all year long.
Inside you'll find:
- books for adult readers in four categories: people, place, plot, and prose
- early literacy tips for parents of young children
- great reads for kids, by age
- 10 pages of reads just for teens
Want to get reading right away? We've compiled all the reading recommendations in our guide into these lists. Just click through to place your holds or compile your reading list.
- Books for Adults: Prose, Place, Plot, and People
- Books for Teens
- Books for Kids: Kindergarten to Grade 3 and Grades 4 – 6
- Books for Babies, Toddlers, and Preschoolers
For more reading suggestions download Great Reads 2018opens a new window, our 2017 Reading Guideopens a new window, or our 2016 Year ofopens a new window Readingopens a new window Guides.opens a new window