- This contest is organized and governed solely by Calgary Public Library. No other organizations are affiliated with this contest. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. We hereby release these platforms of any liability.
- Contest runs from April 9, 2018 (08:00 MST) to April 30, 2018 (23:59 MST).
- To enter, participants must submit a Library Story using the web form at: https://calgarylibrary.ca/whats-your-library-story/ . Submissions sent through other platforms (Facebook, email, etc.) will not be considered as valid entries.
- Comments that are deemed profane, abusive, threatening, harassing or harmful will not be permitted. Calgary Public Library reserves the right to remove any submission at their sole discretion.
- Participants may enter multiple times. Each entry must be unique.
- This contest is only open to legal residents of Calgary, Alberta, Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Calgary Public Library and affiliated partners are eligible to enter. Immediate family members of Calgary Public Library employees and affiliated partners are also eligible to enter. There will be a separate prize offered for employees, affiliated partners, and family members from the public.
- Two (2) $100 Luke’s Drug Mart gift certificates and Library Store merchandise prize packs will be awarded to two winners; one public winner and one employee/affiliated partner/family member. The prize must be accepted as awarded; no cash alternatives, substitutions or transfers of the prize will be allowed.
Conduct of This Contest
- The winner will be determined by 17:00 MST on May 11, 2018. Winners are also subject to Calgary Public Library’s discretion.
- Winners will be notified via email. All submissions and winners may be contacted by Calgary Public Library at their discretion to follow up and share their story via email, or phone.
- If the prize is not claimed 1 week after the winner has been notified, a new winner will be drawn (again, based on Calgary Public Library’s discretion).
- Calgary Public Library may, at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions and may also withdraw or discontinue this contest at any time without notice or liability to any party. These Terms and Conditions are governed by Canadian federal and provincial law.