- This contest is organized and governed solely by the Calgary Public Library. No other organizations (including Twitter) are affiliated with this contest.
- Contest runs from Tuesday, October 23, 2018 (12:00 pm MDT) to Thursday, October 25, 2018 (12:00 pm MDT).
- To enter, participants must retweet the contest tweet with a comment about what they love most about their community library.
- Participants can submit single entries.
- This contest is only open to legal residents of Canada (excluding residents of Quebec) who are 18 years of age or older. Employees and the immediate families of the Calgary Public Library or the Calgary Public Library Foundation and affiliated partners are also ineligible to enter.
- Two (2) tickets, valued at $750 each, for the Lit Gala on Friday, November 2, 2018.
Conduct of This Contest
- The winner will be determined by 10:00 am MDT on Friday, October 26, 2018. Winner will be chosen by random draw selection and are also subject to the Calgary Public Library’s discretion.
- Winners will be notified via Twitter DM and followed up with by email. They have until Tuesday, October 30, 2018, to claim their prize. If they do not claim their prize within that time, a new winner will be selected.
- The winners’ names and likeness may be used in future Calgary Public Library and/or Calgary Public Library Foundation marketing and promotional materials (with written and/or verbal consent from the winner).
- The Calgary Public Library is not legally responsible for any product or service included with admission to the Lit Gala.
- The Calgary Public Library may, at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions and may also withdraw or discontinue this contest at any time without notice or liability to any party.
These Terms and Conditions are governed under Canadian federal and provincial law.