Calgary Public Library offers a competitive total rewards package to our employees including competitive salary, benefits, and perks. We support our staff by offering a variety of valuable resources and services. From supporting a positive work-life balance to providing health and wellness resources, we prioritize our team’s well-being.
Health and Safety
The Library is committed to the health and safety of our employees. We ensure employees are trained in proper work procedures, follow safe work practices, and co-operate in creating a safe, healthy, and productive work environment.
As an employee, you’ll receive:
- Free and confidential services through the Employee Family Assistance Program
- Bike storage and on-site parking (location dependent)
- Employee Recognition Program
- Tuition Assistance to support personal development
- An extensive range of training programs and workshops
- Full time regular employees will also be eligible for Extended Health and Dental Benefits, Health Spending Account, Life Insurance coverage, and participation in the Local Authorities Pension Plan (LAPP)
- Part time and On-Call employees receive a minimum of 16% pay in lieu of benefits
Eligibility for benefits may vary based on your job status, work location and/or the terms of any applicable collective agreement or terms and conditions of employment.