A Library card is good for more than just books. Your free membership gives you access to a number of streaming services and online materials. When you get your Library card, you can save on these subscriptions:
- Do you subscribe to Netflix, Hulu, or Amazon Video? Try Kanopy instead. Stream up to 10 free movies and TV shows per month. Plus, with the newly added Kanopy Kids, you can easily find age-appropriate programming for your kids to watch.
- You might end up reconsidering your subscriptions to Spotify, Apple Music, or Amazon Prime Music after you try Freegal Music. Freegal Music will have you jamming at work and the weekends; listen to three hours of music per day and download up to five songs per week.
- Unlimited eBooks are available with more than Kindle Unlimited. Use Libby, your library on-the-go, to download more than 50,000 titles. Read eBooks or listen to eAudiobooks for free on your device.
- Subscribe to Audible? Again, see Libby. She’s the best friend you never knew you needed.
- Love staying-up-to-date on the world around you with The Globe and Mail, National Geographic, or The Economist? You can, for free, with your Library card. Access your favourite magazines and newspapers online with Flipster Magazines and PressReader.
- Love flipping through Vogue or Cosmopolitan? Stay in the know on upcoming trends and celebrities with RBDigital, where you can read current issues of thousands of magazines from around the world.
Your total monthly savings: $73.94. Make the switch today.